- quantum computing in the cloud
- public key cryptography explained with paint! Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange
- samba to Windows 10
- ubuntu failed to execute cryptsetup
- linux security keynote video done in form of classic Sunscreen Speech ..
- best programmer keyboard .. comment?
- Bad Voltage – podcast by some personalities
- linux VPN activate on wake
- XMLHttpRequest Object Properties and Events
- KX-TGA652 – adding new handsets
- safari jquery onclick
- Talend xml to html
- ImageNow Iscript example
- OpenLDAP – multiple instances on 1 server
- virtualbox increase hard drive linux host
- Unable to connect to RDP server
- flv to mp4
- ubuntu sleep and wake
- clean ubuntu
- ubuntu remmina no screen refresh
had to create a local account in Windows 10 before I could login to Windows 10 from samba
the Windows 10 Hotmail user would not work. I was using this as login. changed it:
- start , typed ‘user’ to bring up User Accounts in control panel
- “Your email and accounts” ; convert to local , follow prompt set password
relogin to Windows 10
Samba would now login with the local user!!
Linux meet Windows 10!